The Lunchtime Ensemble Show Daily Pod-Casts
MONDAY 30TH OF APRIL- was PRESENTED BY KEN BERGIN
- Brian Morrissey – General Manager at the “Lady Gregory Hotel”
- “Lesley’s Cafe” – located in the Market Hall at Super Value Gort
- Our “Deal of the Day from ” the team at “Centra Gort”
- Classic No 1 @ 1 “From Me To You” the Beatles 1963
- 4 Min Documentary on “St Clerans Manor House” the former home of Irish Film Director John Huston.
- “Tourist Attractions in West Clare” — Today we featured–The Vandeluer Gardens and Crotty’s Pub in Kilrush, The new Tulla Ceolthas Culture Center, Pure Eco Camping and Doonbeg Golf Resort in Doonbeg.
TUESDAY THE 1ST OF MAY – PRESENTED BY JP COLLINS
- Feature on the “Cuckoo” Festival in Kinvara
- 4 Minute documentary on the “Limerick-Gort- Galway Railway line.
- An interview with Jackie Whelan regarding the West Clare Railway history located at Kilkee as part of our “West Clare Tourist attractions” which also included Lunch in “Naughton’s Pub” also in Kilkee
- A cooking demonstration from the kitchen of Lesleys Cafe beside the supervalue in Gort and more.
- A Classic No1 @ 1 from 1981 – Adam and the Ants- “Stand & Deliver”
WEDNESDAY THE 2 ND OF MAY – PRESENTED BY DAVID HYNES
- An interview with Hilda from the Coolepark visitprs centre re:Lady Gregory and W.B. Yeats,
- Local tourism, with on site recordings from the Burren in County Clare.
- Plus I play a special feature, focusing on the preconceptions and misconceptions of lyrics and themes in the heavy metal genre, something for all tastes.
- My Classic No 1 @ 1 today comes from “T – Rex” METAL GURU – 1972
THURSDAY THE 3RD OF MAY-REGRETFULLY DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES ON THE DAY WERE ARE UNABLE TO PRESENT TODAY’S SHOW
FRIDAY THE 4TH OF MAY – PRESENTED BY KEN,JP AND DAVE – THE LUNCHTIME ENSEMBLE TEAM.
Todays Lunchtime Ensemble live from the Gort Adult Education Centre county Galway 12-30-1.30
- Expect to hear a classic No. 1 after the 1 o clock news (THE MARCELS-BLUE MOON – 1961) followed by
- Review of the weeks sports fixtures and a forecast of the results, using the foretelling gifts of the Ensemble team i.e JP Collins, Niall Joyce, David Hynes and Ken Bergin.
- “Also I insisted Birdhouse in your soul by They Might be Giants be played cos I felt like it”- JP Collins.
- There is a short feature about a theatrical musical play held inKinvara’s Johnston Hall-“That Same Old Story” 8pm Sunday- €10euro admission. It’s set in Ireland 1940,s jazz cafe cabaret style.
LUNCHTIME ENSEMBLE Starts Monday April 30th- Friday May 4th on coolestreams
- Everyday from 12.30-1.30 Expect to hear
- Exclusive interviews with guests of local interest.
- At 12.45 Meal of the day will give you an idea how to prepare a simple tasty meal with on-air instructions!
- Deal of The Day will bring you up to date with great value offerings from Gort shops.
- After the 1 o clock news you will hear the number 1 hit from a mystery year for you to guess.
- A four minute mini-documentary type Feature will follow on topics including The Western Rail Line,St.Clerans Hotel,Lyrics in Metal-are they valid as poetry? and What is it like to be starting out in a rock band in Ireland today?
- ALL THIS AND MORE will be the recipe for a satisfying LUNCHTIME ENSEMBLE on email@example.com
- MORE GREAT NEWS YOU CAN NOW DOWNLOAD THE JP LUNCHTIME ENSEMBLE from I-TUNES as a Podcast -just search for Coolestreams Radio Gort-
- and its all yours FREE